Improving the first three components of fitness listed above will have a positive impact on body composition and will result in less fat. Excessive body fat detracts from the other fitness components, reduces performance, detracts from appearance, and negatively affects your health.
Factors such as speed, agility, muscle power, eye-hand coordination, and eye-foot coordination are classified as components of “motor” fitness. These factors most affect your athletic ability. Appropriate training can improve these factors within the limits of your potential. A sensible weight loss and fitness program seeks to improve or maintain all the components of physical and motor fitness through sound, progressive, mission specific physical training.
Dedicated 2 Fitness fast healthy diet to lose weight focuses on weight loss, toning up, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance | Rodeo CA, Pinole CA, Hercules CA Richmond CA
PRINCIPALS OF EXERCISE
Adherence to certain basic exercise principles is important for developing an effective program. The same principles of exercise apply to everyone at all levels of physical training, from the Olympic-caliber athlete to the weekend jogger.
These basic principles of exercise must be followed.
To achieve a training effect, you must exercise often. You should exercise each of the first four fitness components at least three times a week. Infrequent exercise can do more harm than good. Regularity is also important in resting, sleeping, and following a sensible diet.
The intensity (how hard) and/or duration (how long) of exercise must gradually increase to improve the level of fitness.
To be effective, a program should include activities that address all the fitness components, since overemphasizing any one of them may hurt the others.
Providing a variety of activities reduces boredom and increases motivation and progress.
Training must be geared toward specific goals. For example, people become better runners if their training emphasizes running. Although swimming is great exercise, it does not improve a 2-mile-run time as much as a running program does.
A hard day of training for a given component of fitness should be followed by an easier training day or rest day for that component and/or muscle group(s) to help permit recovery. Another way to allow recovery is to alternate the muscle groups exercised every other day, especially when training for strength and/or muscle endurance.
The work load of each exercise session must exceed the normal demands placed on the body in order to bring about a training effect.
DEDICATED 2 FITNESS LLC
Our Address: 200 Parker Ave. Rodeo, CA 94572, Phone: (510) 375-7227
5 components of physical fitness
Physical fitness is the ability to function effectively throughout your workday, perform your usual other activities and still have enough energy left over to handle any extra stresses or emergencies which may arise.
Dedicated 2 fitness Find A Personal Trainer – Indoor Fitness Training, Safely Hercules CA, Rodeo CA, Pinole CA
THE COMPONENTS OF PHYSICAL FITNESS ARE:
- Cardiorespiratory (CR) endurance – the efficiency with which the body delivers oxygen and nutrients needed for muscular activity and transports waste products from the cells.
- Muscular strength – the greatest amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert in a single effort.
- Muscular endurance – the ability of a muscle or muscle group to perform repeated movements with a sub-maximal force for extended periods of times.
- Flexibility – the ability to move the joints or any group of joints through an entire, normal range of motion.
- Body composition – the percentage of body fat a person has in comparison to his or her total body mass.
It is everyone’s wish to have good health and a well-trained body. There are many ways in the world to make your body strong. One of them is physical training, which is really difficult to do alone. That is why we are providing Personal trainer service. NICHOLAS SMITH has considerable experience and know-how in this field. By effectively losing weight and working out your muscles, you get in shape and improve your health. Call us today and we’ll explain our fitness program in detail.
Dedicated 2 Fitness LLC is a private, personal training facility; dedicated to health and fitness, that focuses on weight loss, toning up, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance, and overall changes to improve your lifestyle for years to come.
Personal Trainer in Hercules CA, Weight Loss Physical Fitness Training in Hercules CA, Online Trainer, Fitness Training Gym in Hercules CA, National Academy of Sports Medicine in Hercules CA, Exercise Trainer Coach in Hercules CA
With the help of a competent trainer when doing fitness exercise, you can reach your goals faster. Because each person has different physical strength and body, it is necessary to exercise that is suitable for that person. Your personal trainer is here to help.
DEDICATED 2 FITNESS LLC
Our Address: 200 Parker Ave. Rodeo, CA 94572, Phone: (510) 375-7227
Mon:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Tue: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Wed:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Thu: 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Fri:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Sat:11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
10 real life diet tips
Are you tired of diet tips handed out by someone with apparently unlimited income and time? For some of us, it may just not be practical to spend half of our Sunday preparing carefully portioned meals for the rest of the week, or financially feasible to buy all our meals prepackaged in just the right portions. And there are those of us who cringe at the thought of weighing food to achieve ‘optimal portion sizes’. Here are ten real life diet tips for the rest of us.
1. Eating out? Restaurant portions tend to be enormous, and if it’s on the plate, we tend to eat it. If it’s possible, order from the kid’s menu, where portions are more reasonably sized.
2. Keep healthy snacks around and easily accessible. A bowl of fruit on the kitchen table, a container of celery or carrot sticks in the refrigerator, or a couple of pop-open cans of fruit salad in your desk at work will help you grab for something healthy when those first hunger pains begin. In other words, you’ll be more likely to grab something low-calorie and good for you if it’s easy to eat.
3. Substitute canned for frozen vegetables. Canned veggies tend to be high in sodium, which you don’t need, and low in real nutrition, which you do. Buy economy size bags with zip closures to make it easy to pour out a single serving for a meal.
4. Buy a vegetable steamer. Steaming is one of the healthiest ways to cook vegetables. The food retains nearly all of its natural nutrients instead of leaching it out into the cooking water. Even better, it makes your veggies taste great – which means you’ll be more likely to eat them instead of filling up on fatty foods that pack on weight.
5. Never eat standing up. One of the easiest ways to sabotage your diet is to ‘eat without thinking’. Treat eating with the respect that it deserves. Fix yourself a plate. Sit down and eat properly. You’ll be less likely to just pop food into your mouth without paying attention.
6. Spread your meals out. When you eat three meals a day, your body tends to store whatever it doesn’t need right that moment. By adopting a ‘grazing’ habit, you’ll keep your metabolism working throughout the day. Have a small breakfast, a piece of fruit with crackers or toast at mid-morning, a light lunch and an ‘after school snack’ mid-afternoon. Just remember that you’re breaking up the same amount of food into smaller meals, not ADDING more food into your daily diet.
7. Grab a fruit juice or flavored water instead of soda. Soda is nothing but empty calories. No nutrients, lots of sugar. Instead, grab a bottle of 100% fruit juice, or water flavored with a spritz of fruit.
8. Drink water. Even the FDA recommends at least 8 full 8 ounce glasses of water a day to keep your body working right. When you’re dieting, you should drink even more. It’s not just that full feeling – water helps your body digest foods properly and cleans out your system.
9. Can’t afford a gym membership? Make a pact with friends to exercise together. Make a date at least three times a week to play volleyball, take a walk or spend half an hour doing something active.
10. Skip the potato chips. Fatty snacks fried in hydrogenated oil like potato chips contribute fat and calories and not much else. Instead, grab a handful of dried fruit or a cup of yogurt for the same amount of calories and a lot more nutritional benefit.
Rodeo CA, best fast weight loss program exercise to lose weight , focuses on weight loss, toning up, cardiovascular training, nutritional guidance | Pinole CA,
With expertise in functional training, strength training, endurance training and core training, Nick has helped clients achieve even the most difficult goals. He employs innovative training and motivational techniques that result in major body transformations. With a focus on functional movements that require little to no equipment, clients are able to train just about anywhere, without having to wait in a queue for gym equipment.
In addition, Nick is committed to helping people break the cycle of a monotonous and sedentary lifestyle—showing them the tools to gain energy and increase overall well being through nutrition programs that help reduce, eradicate and prevent medical crises, while increasing energy, allowing better sleep patterns and less stress. And because he genuinely cares, he is able to help people overcome negative thought patterns and beliefs that limit them from achieving those goals. Over the years, his client base has ranged from inactive high school girls and single mothers/fathers to older, retired individuals just trying to keep active.
Nick is more than a buff body, for sure. He earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, and certification as a personal trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine. He also holds specialty certification as a Fitness Nutrition Specialist with NASM. Committed to ever-increasing his knowledge and staying current, he is completing his MMACS (MMA Conditioning Specialist) with plans to add CES (Corrective Exercise Specialist), PES (Performance Enhancement Specialist), WLS (Weight Loss Specialist) and WFS (Women’s Fitness Specialist) under his ever growing belt.
In his own life, Nick’s commitment to physical fitness and healthy eating is fueled by his passion to remain active by playing competitive sports. Over his lifetime, he has been involved in baseball, soccer, gymnastics, volleyball and football. He is also an active reader, ardent gamer and loves nothing more than a good intellectual debate.